In 1984, the State of Louisiana created the Louisiana Seafood Promotion & Marketing Board to support Louisiana’s world-class commercial fisheries industry and respond to changes in the marketplace and in the environment. The Board is composed of members appointed by the lieutenant governor representing all of the different sectors of the industry.
- Chalin Delaune, Chairman, Crab Task Force
- Pete Tortorich, Past Chairman, Louisiana Retailer's Association
- Sal Sunseri, Past Board Chair, Oyster Dealers and Growers Association
- Troy Parria, Secretary/Treasurer, Louisiana Shrimp Association
- Larry Avery, Seafood Processor
- Mayor Sherbin Collette, Crawfish Industry
- Daniel Edgar, Wild Catfish Industry
- Tenney Flynn, Marketing Representative
- Jakov Jurisic, Oyster Task Force
- Kristen Baumer, American Shrimp Processors Association
- Chef Peter Sclafani, Louisiana Restaurant Association
- Bryan Adams, Executive Director
- Jordan G. Buras, Assistant Executive Director
- Anna Marie Cahill, Administrative Assistant
The buttons below offer access to recorded minutes from recent board meetings and public notices relevant to Louisiana Seafood.