Ceviche-Marinated and Grilled Louisiana Shrimp Tacos
Yields 4 Servings
234 Calories per serving
Louisiana Seafood for Life
- 24 each - Jumbo Louisiana Shrimp, 21-25 count, peeled and deveined
- ¼ cup - Lime juice
- ¼ cup - Cilantro, chopped
- 2 cups - Tomato juice
- 1 cup - Red onion, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. - Ancho chili powder
- 8 each - Corn tortillas
- ½ lb. - Red cabbage, shredded
- ¼ cup - Tomato salsa
- ¼ cup - Low-fat sour cream
- Preheat grill or grill pan to high heat.
- Mix lime juice, cilantro, tomato juice, onion and chili powder in a bowl. When fully mixed, add in the peeled and deveined Louisiana Shrimp, cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Remove shrimp from marinade and place them on the hot grill. Cook until the shrimp are done, 4-6 minutes. Remove shrimp from the grill and place them aside.
- Lay the tortillas, a few at a time, over the hot grill until warm, 20-30 seconds. Stack on top of each other on a plate.
- On each tortilla, place 3 shrimp, shredded cabbage, salsa and sour cream. Fold in half.
|Dietary Fiber (g)||5.8|
|Saturated Fat (g)*||1.3|