Courtesy of LSU's Pennington Biomedical Research Center.
- 1 14oz. can of artichoke hearts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 lb. fresh Louisiana crabmeat (lump or regular), shells removed and drained
- 8 oz. frozen spinach, drained
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup shredded reduced fat colby and monterey jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. Tabasco® brand
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 5 roasted garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
1.) Preheat oven to 325°F.
2.) Spray a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
3.) Combine all ingredients in the prepared casserole dish and stir to thoroughly combine.
4.) Bake, covered, for 40 minutes.
5.) Serve with whole wheat crackers, bread slices, celery, carrots, zucchini or other vegetable sticks.
Per Serving: ¼ cup (97.5g)
3.8g Sat. Fat