Courtesy of Hoffman Media.
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 (16-ounce) package Louisiana crawfish tails
- 2 cups shredded sharp white cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise
1.) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2.) In a large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add onion, and cook until translucent, 4 to 6 minutes. Add bell pepper and cook until softened, 3 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Remove from heat and transfer to a large bowl.
3.) To the same bowl, add tomatoes, crawfish, cheeses, salt, and pepper; combine well. Divide the mixture between French bread halves and bake on a rimmed baking sheet until cheese is melted, 8 to 10 minutes. Slice and serve warm.