Courtesy of Cvitanovich, Drago’s Restaurant.
- 1 gal. Louisiana oysters, in their liquor
- 1 1/2 cups whole garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups parsley, cleaned, trimmed, and finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups olive oil blend (75% canola and 25% Italian olive oil)
- 64-oz. jar your favorite Alfredo sauce
- 2 lbs. angel hair pasta, cooked
- Salt, to taste
1.) Parboil the oysters in a large stockpot in their own liquor until they start to curl on the ends. Do not overcook the oysters. Drain and discard oyster water.
2.) Combine chopped garlic and olive oil together in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on high for 3 minutes.
3.) Add chopped parsley to bowl with garlic and olive oil. Mix all 3 ingredients well to form a Bordelaise sauce.
4.) Warm the Alfredo sauce and add the Bordelaise sauce and oysters. Serve over cooked pasta and enjoy.