Courtesy of Louisiana Seafood for Life.
- 2 lbs. Louisiana alligator, cut into 1 oz. cubes
- 1/2 cup mango, roughly chopped
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle seasoning
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 8 oz. Greek style yogurt, plain
- 1/2 cup jerk seasoning
- 1/2 cup green onion, cut thinly on a bias
1.) Puree mango with chipotle seasoning, lime juice and yogurt. Hold refrigerated until needed.
2.) Toss the cut Louisiana Alligator with the jerk seasoning. Preheat a nonstick sauté pan over medium-high heat and sauté the alligator a few pieces at a time until cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes.
3.) Remove alligator from pan; mound onto serving plates. Garnish with green onion. Serve with ramekins of chipotle-mango dipping sauce.