Courtesy of Louisiana Seafood.
- 4 1/2 lbs. Louisiana Shrimp, peeled and deveined, tail on
- 1 1/2 tsp. Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 tsp.coarsely ground black pepper
- 3 Tbsp. Creole seasoning
- 1 Tbsp. powdered garlic
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. Original TABASCO® brand pepper sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, cold, cut into small cubes
- 1/3 cup fresh chives, chopped
- 1 Baguette, sliced, toasted
1.) Combine salt, black pepper, Creole seasoning and powdered garlic in large bowl. Add Louisiana Shrimp to bowl and toss to coat with seasoning.
2.) Heat large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add olive oil and Louisiana shrimp. Sauté for 1-2 minutes. Add white wine, lemon juice, TABASCO® and Worcestershire sauce and cook additional minute.
3.) Add butter to sauté pan and swirl until melted. Add chives and remove from heat. Divide shrimp and sauce evenly into 4 bowls.
4.) Serve with sliced toasted baguette.