Courtesy of Hoffman Media.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 cup tarragon vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh shallot
- 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning
- 1 lb. cooked Louisiana crab claws
- Lemon wedges
1.) In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, shallot, chives, red pepper, parsley, and Cajun seasoning; set aside 1 cup vinaigrette in a small bowl.
2.) Lightly wash claws, and separate them. Place crab claws in a resealable plastic bag. Pour vinaigrette over claws. Seal and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
3.) Remove claws from refrigerator 30 minutes before serving. Discard excess marinade from claws, and serve with lemon wedges and reserved vinaigrette.