Courtesy of Hoffman Media.
- 1 (14.1 oz) package refrigerated piecrusts
- 1/2 (16 oz.) package thick-cut bacon, cut into 1/8-inch pieces
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 3 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 (16 oz.) package crawfish tails, chopped
1.) Preheat oven to 375°. Unroll piecrusts on a lightly floured work surface. Cut 24 (3 1/2-inch) circles from crusts, and press into 24 mini muffin cups. Prick sides and bottom of crusts with a fork.
2.) In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until bacon is cooked and crisp, 22 to 24 minutes. In a medium bowl, add bacon, cheese, chives, flour, salt, pepper, milk, and eggs. Whisk to combine. Gently stir in crawfish to combine. Divide mixture evenly among crusts.
3.) Bake on bottom oven rack until lightly golden and puffy, about 15 minutes. Serve warm.