Courtesy of Hoffman Media.
- 1 peach, peeled, pitted, and diced
- 1 lb. large fresh shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped jalapeño
- Zest of 1 lime
- Juice of 3 limes
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Tortilla chips, for serving
1.) In a large bowl, combine peach, shrimp, onion, jalapeño, lime zest and juice, salt, and cayenne; toss until combined. Cover, refrigerate 15 minutes, and fold in cilantro leaves. Serve immediately with tortilla chips.