Courtesy of Zach Compton, Geno’s Fresh Catch Grill.
- 7 Louisiana shrimp
- 1 Tbsp. clarified butter
- 1/4 cup smoked sausage cut on the bias
- 1/2 cup Tasso ham diced
- 1/4 cup fresh diced tomatoes
- 1/8 cup fresh chives
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped garlic
- 1 Tbsp. blackening seasoning
- 1/4 cup white wine Chardonnay
- 2 Tbsp. of your favorite hot sauce
- 1/8 cup chicken stock
- 1/8 cup whole fresh butter
1.) Sauté sausage, tasso, tomatoes, green onions, garlic, shrimp and all seasonings.
2.) Deglaze pan with wine and chicken stock, add hot sauce.
3.) Serve over fresh, hot stone ground Fontina cheese grits, and fresh French Bread.