Courtesy of Hoffman Media.
- 1 1/2 lbs. large cooked Louisiana shrimp, peeled
- 2 cups chopped pineapple
- 1 1/2 cups honeydew melon balls
- 1 1/2 cups watermelon balls
- 1 1/2 cups cantaloupe balls
- 1 cup peeled, seeded and sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 1 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. light mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- Chopped green onion, celery leaves, fresh dill
1.) In a large bowl, combine shrimp, pineapple, melons, cucumber and green onion.
2.) In a small bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon zest and juice, mayonnaise, honey, dill, salt and pepper. Add yogurt mixture to shrimp mixture and stir to combine. Garnish with chopped green onion, celery leaves and dill, if desired.